How does it integrate with Dentrix?
Who knew email encryption could be this easy! Send It Secure for Windows gives you the simplicity you need to send patient referrals and records securely from Dentrix. Super-fast workflow that keeps your PHI protected!
As a certified Dentrix Connected solution, Protected Trust integrates directly with your Dentrix system making email encryption simple and easy to use.
Click the Sign Up button and follow the directions on the sign up page to create your account.
Email Patients or Business Associates
Send It Secure offers several ways to control the content and delivery of your message, making patient communication worry-free.
- No Registration Required. You won’t have to force recipients to create an account if they don’t have one. Use a shared passcode or phone verification for non-registered recipients.
- Revoke Any Message that has been sent in error even after it has been viewed.
- Intelligent Controls allow you to request read receipt, set message to expire sooner and more.
We take the stress out of HIPAA-compliant email while seamlessly integrating into your workflow.
- Email Encryption that will help you meet HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Our Outlook Add-in allows you to send secure emails from Outlook
- Business Associate Agreement (BAA) available for download.
Send X-rays and PHI
Simple email encryption in just a few easy steps.
- Keep your email address
- Send emails directly from many EMR’s
- Set up in minutes
Secure Email Workflow
As a Dentrix user, you may send patient x-rays or records to the Document Center and then choose Send Document. If you use Microsoft Outlook, it will open a new Outlook message with the x-rays attached and a “Message Protected” option. If you don’t use Microsoft Outlook, the Send It Secure web Compose page will open with the X-Rays attached.
Using Microsoft Outlook
A new message will be composed from Outlook and ready to send with attachments. Protected Trust users can then send the message securely using the free add-in app for Outlook.
No Outlook? No Problem!
Users can choose ‘Send Document’ and a new Protected Trust message will be composed in a web browser window waiting for you to click Send, without requiring Microsoft Outlook.
Protected Trust is not owned or controlled by Dentrix or Henry Schein and they have created these descriptions of their company, products and services themselves. Dentrix and Henry Schein make no independent assessment of the above descriptions and consumers should contact the provider directly if seeking additional information about their products or services.